How do I call a mobile in Bangkok?
E.g., When calling a number 2134567 in Bangkok (02) from a fixed-line phone:
- Within Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, and Samut Prakan: 02-2134567.
- Outside Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, and Samut Prakan: 02-2134567.
- Outside Thailand: +66-2-2134567 (the initial 0 of the area code is omitted)
How do I dial Bangkok?
How to Call Thailand from the U.S.
- First, dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 66, which is the country code for Thailand.
- Next, dial the local number, which is either 8 or 9 digits.
How do you dial +66?
66 Country Code – Thailand Phone Code
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Thailand – 66.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do I call a mobile number in Thailand?
Thailand Phone Number Format
Thailand’s country calling code is +66. However, it’s not necessary to dial +66 from within Thailand. In 2001, the Kingdom switched to a closed dialing system. This requires callers to dial 0 followed by the phone number in order to reach their destination.
How do I call a number in Thailand?
To call Thailand from Thailand, dial: 001 – 66 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 001 – 66 – 9 Digit Mobile Number
- 001 – Exit code for Thailand, and is needed for making any international call from Thailand.
- 66 – ISD Code or Country Code of Thailand.
- Area code – There are 79 area codes in Thailand.