What documents are required for passport renewal Malaysia?
- Duly Filled Online Application Form and Personal Particular Form.
- Photocopy of the old passport (first two pages, Valid Employment / Dependant / Student / Residence visa page and the last page)
- Four coloured passport size photograph with white colour background.
- Original passport.
What should I bring for passport renewal?
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.
How do I renew my Malaysian passport?
How To Renew Malaysian Passport In Singapore (During the Covid period?)
- Apply online (as of Mar 2021, walk-in at the High Comm is NOT possible anymore, they strictly need you to have an appointment letter)
- Email them to get an appointment.
- Collect passport.
How much does it cost to renew Malaysian passport?
The passport renewal fee remains unchanged for online application. It costs RM200 for 5 years for Malaysians aged 13 to 59. The renewal fee for senior citizens aged 60 and above, as well as children aged 12 and below is RM100 for 5 years.
Do I need birth certificate to renew Malaysian passport?
The form can be obtained at any Malaysian Mission office abroad. If the applicant is not in possession of MyKad, Temporary Identification Certificate (JPN. KPPK 09 or 11) AND Birth certificate is required.
Do I need to make appointment to renew passport Malaysia?
By appointment only
While you have to bring along the existing passport and NRIC, the appointment letter issued by the Immigration Department must also be printed out. Otherwise, you will be denied entry.
Can I renew Malaysian passport before it expires?
In accordance with the current Immigration rules and regulations, the validity of a Malaysian passport is no longer extendable. In this regards, a new passport application must be made to replace the soon to be expired passport (at least six (6) months before the expiry date).
Can you renew Malaysian Passport online?
Online Passport Application-Renewal of Passport Application(MyOnline Passport) MyONLINE*PASSPORT is an online platform for Malaysians to renew their passports. Payment for online applications can be made via credit card or direct debit (FPX).
Can I walk in for passport renewal Malaysia?
In view of the ongoing developments and guidelines issued by local authorities related to the novel coronavirus (Covid-19), the Consulate General of Malaysia, Los Angeles has decided that all application must be submitted by mail (no walk-in) effective September 22, 2020 until further notice.
Do I need a photo to renew my passport?
Will you need a new passport photo? In most cases, no, according to the State Department. … “As passports are valid for 10 years, the Department (of State) understands that applicants may undergo significant changes between the time the passport is initially issued and the time it is renewed.”