What is needed to renew an expired Philippine passport?
Philippine Passport Renewal Application Requirements
A copy of any valid proof of identification (driver’s license, birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc) Middle name must be clearly visible. Passport fee ($60) which is payable by cash, money order, bank draft, certified check or cashier’s check.
Can I renew my expired Philippine passport?
You may renew your expired passport any time you wish. However, we strongly recommend that you should have a valid passport with at least seven to eight (7-8) months validity prior to making any travel plans.
How do I renew my passport after it expires?
You have to fill up the Passport Application Form and apply for “Re-issue of Passport”. Fresh police verification is initiated if the passport has expired more than three years ago. Hence, fresh police verification will be required in your case.
How can I renew my Philippine passport 2021?
DFA online appointment steps
- Step 1: Schedule your DFA passport renewal appointment. …
- Step 2: Input your personal information. …
- Step 3: Wait for the email confirmation and pay the Philippine passport application fee. …
- Step 4: Print your DFA passport requirements and documents.
Do you need birth certificate for passport renewal Philippines?
If you are only renewing your passport with no changes in information on the passport, you do not need your Birth Certificate. … PSA Birth Certificates may also be required as proof of filiation (i.e. proof of relationship of a child to his/her parents) for a minor passport applicant.
How can I renew my Philippine passport 2020?
Requirements for Renewal of Passport
- Confirmed Online Appointment.
- Accomplished Application Form.
- Personal appearance.
- Current ePassport with photocopy of data page.
- Original PSA authenticated documents that will support the change of name. Marriage Contract. Annotated Birth Certificate.
How Long Can a passport be expired and still be renewed?
My passport is expired, is there a grace period to renew it? Yes, you have five years from the expiration date to renew your passport as long as it was a 10-year passport (does not include temporary or child passports).
What proofs are required for passport?
Documents required for a fresh passport
- Photo passbook of running bank account in any public sector bank, private sector bank and regional rural banks.
- A voter ID card.
- Aadhaar card.
- Electricity bill.
- Rent agreement.
- Driving license.
- PAN card.
- Landline or postpaid mobile bill.
How can I renew my passport online 2021?
STEP-BY-STEP PHILIPPINE PASSPORT RENEWAL PROCESS
- Schedule an appointment online. Walk-in applicants are normally not allowed EXCEPT for emergency and special cases. …
- Accomplish the Online Application Form. …
- Settle the Processing Fee. …
- Head to the DFA Site you picked. …
- Claim your new passport.
Can I renew my passport without appointment?
Can I renew my passport even though it is still valid for more than one (1) year? Yes. You will need an online passport appointment.