How much does a passport renewal in the Philippines cost? It costs 110 USD.
How much is Philippine passport renewal fee?
Philippine Passport Renewal Application Requirements
Passport fee ($60) which is payable by cash, money order, bank draft, certified check or cashier’s check. Credit cards and personal checks are not permitted!
How much is a Philippine passport 2021?
The new biometric Philippine passport costs 950 pesos (approximately $18) in the Philippines or $60 abroad. Overtime processing for new passports costs an additional 250 pesos.
How do I renew my Philippine passport 2021?
Philippine passport renewal is easy.
DFA online appointment steps
- Step 1: Schedule your DFA passport renewal appointment. …
- Step 2: Input your personal information. …
- Step 3: Wait for the email confirmation and pay the Philippine passport application fee. …
- Step 4: Print your DFA passport requirements and documents.
What are the passport fees?
Passport Prices & Fees
|Passport Type||Standard Fee (10-12 weeks)||Total Passport Fees|
|Replacement Passport (lost, stolen, damaged)||$110||$145|
|Child (Minor) Passport||$80||$115|
|Passport Card (Adult)||$30||$65|
Where can I pay passport fees?
Online Payment can be made using any one of the following modes: Credit/ Debit Card (MasterCard and Visa) Internet Banking (State Bank of India(SBI) and Other Banks) SBI Bank Challan.
How do I pay for passport renewal?
Applicants can pay the passport processing fee through any of the following Payment Centers:
- Bayad Center.
- Pera Hub.
- Robinsons Business Center and Department Stores.
- Waltermart Department Store.
- USCC (Western Union)
- Villarica Pawnshop.
What do I need to bring to renew my passport?
As well as two passport photographs, you’ll need your birth certificate and other original documents to establish your identity and citizenship. You’ll also need a guarantor.
How long does a renewal passport take?
Passport Services Available Now
Effective October 8, routine service can take up to 14 weeks from the day an application is submitted to the day a new passport is received. Expedite service (for an additional $60) can take up to 10 weeks from the day an application is submitted to the day a new passport is received.
How can I renew my passport quickly?
Expedite a Renewal by Mail
- Fill out your DS-82 application and collect your documents.
- Be sure to include the $60 expedite fee in addition to the normal application fee. …
- Clearly mark “EXPEDITE” on the outside of the envelope.
- The expedite fee does not include the optional 1-2 day delivery fee.