In terms of how long to spend in Thailand, I’d say somewhere two weeks in Thailand and a month in Thailand is ideal. No matter how long you spend in total, between 2-5 days in Bangkok followed by between 5-10 days each in “The North” and “The Islands” is the shape most Thailand trips take.
Is it worth going to Thailand for 1 week?
Is it even worth going to Thailand for just one week? For those of you seriously contemplating whether a one-week trip to Thailand will be enough to get the most out of your well-deserved holiday time, Then the short answer is YES!
Is 2 weeks enough for Thailand?
Re: Thailand – Is 2 weeks long enough? Two weeks is fine for Bangkok, Chaing Mai/Chiang Rai, and still squeeze in an Island/beach location or two. Consider it essential learning (a reccy) for the longer trip you’ll be doing next time ’round.
Can you do Thailand in 10 days?
On average, most people spend about 10 days to two weeks in Thailand and if you want to experience the best of what the country can offer, this should give you enough time to visit the must-see sites and to even discover a few hidden gems.
Is it worth going to Thailand for 7 days?
This itinerary shares details of our 7 days in Thailand (not including the days we flew in and out of the country). During this time, we visited Bangkok, Kanchanaburi and Phuket (including Phi-Phi and James Bond island). … The latest travel advice for travel to Thailand can be found here.
How long is flight to Thailand?
How long do flights to Bangkok take? Direct flights from Heathrow take between 11 hours 25 minutes and 11 hours 30 minutes. The quickest indirect journeys take around 13 hours, but some can stretch to a day or more – which can be fine if you’re able to turn it into an enjoyable overnight stay.
How expensive is Thailand?
2 Weeks in Thailand Travel Costs
|Expenses||Estimated Daily Cost||Estimated Total Cost|
What is the cheapest month to travel to Thailand?
Top tips for finding cheap flights to Thailand. Book at least 3 weeks before departure in order to get a below-average price. High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to Thailand is September.
How much money do I need per day in Thailand?
You should plan to spend around ฿3,241 ($99) per day on your vacation in Thailand, which is the average daily price based on the expenses of other visitors. Past travelers have spent, on average, ฿481 ($15) on meals for one day and ฿384 ($12) on local transportation.
How long does it take to backpack Thailand?
Backpacking Thailand – Route Info. Allow 2 months to get around the whole route outlined below. It could be done in less time, particularly if you are not so fussed with the party/beach element. Just be sure to check the entry and visa rules at the time of your visit.
What can you do in Thailand for 9 days?
Daywise Account Of Our 9 Days In Thailand
- Day 1: Welcome To Pattaya. We started our exciting couple trip to Thailand with a visit to Tiger Park. …
- Day 3: Bangkok City Tour. …
- Day 4: Marine Safari & Cruise Dinner In Bangkok. …
- Day 5: Kayaking In Krabi. …
- Day 6: 4 Island Tour In Phuket. …
- Day 7: Phuket Transfer. …
- Day 9: Phuket Tour.
What is the best time to visit Thailand?
The best to visit Thailand is during the cool and dry season between November and early April, when temperatures range from 84°F to 97°F. However, the climate varies throughout the country, so you can visit all year round.
How can I spend 14 days in Thailand?
Two weeks in Thailand itinerary – 14 days
- Day 1 – The first hours in Bangkok.
- Day 2 – Highlights of Bangkok.
- Day 3 – Chiang Mai.
- Day 4 – Elephant sanctuary.
- Day 5 – Doi Inthanon or another trip around Chiang Mai. …
- Day 6 – Chiang Rai, White Temple.
- Day 7 – Sunrise on Phu Chi Fa.
- Day 8 – Trekking in the jungle.
How much do you need in Thailand for a week?
Shoestring budgets: If you’re taking public transportation, chowing down on street food and staying in budget hotels, you can travel comfortably for a week for about $250, or $35 per day.
What can you do in Thailand for 8 days?
- Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok. Wat Arun Temple. …
- Grand Palace. …
- Day 3: Fly from Bangkok to Chiang Mai. …
- Day 4: Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Excursion. …
- Day 5: Fly from Chiang Mai to Phuket. …
- Day 7: Phuket Beach Free Day. …
- Day 8: Depart Phuket.
How do I plan a 6 day trip to Thailand?
Our Thailand Trip Itinerary For 6 Days
- Day 1: Hotel check-in in Krabi & explore city.
- Day 2: Enjoy Four Island Tour.
- Day 3: Explore attractions in Krabi.
- Day 4: Transfer to Phuket & hotel check-in.
- Day 5: Enjoy you day at Phi Phi Island.
- Day 6: Departure.