To call India from Singapore, dial: XX – 91 – Area Code – Land phone number XX – 91 – 10 Digit Mobile phone number.
How do I call directly to India?
To call India from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 91, the country code for India.
- Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do you dial +91?
Here is how to call India from the US
- First, dial the exit US code 011.
- Then, dial the India country code 91.
- Then, dial the area code (2-4 digits) if you’re dialing a fixed line. If you’re dialing a mobile phone, you can skip this step.
- Dial their local phone number.
- Press the call button.
How do I call India from my home phone?
An example of an Indian phone number
In this case, you’ll want to dial +91 22 1234 5678 if you’re calling from a mobile phone. If you’re calling from a landline, you’ll want to dial your international call prefix (more on this below), then 91 22 1234 5678.
How do I call an international number from Singapore?
To make international calls from Singapore, first dial 001 and then the country code (U.S. or Canada 1, U.K. 44, Ireland 353, Australia 61, New Zealand 64). Next, dial the area code and number. For example, if you wanted to call the British Embassy in Washington, D.C., you would dial tel. 001-1-202/588-7800.
What is the area code for India for mobile numbers?
A typical mobile number in India is “+91 xxxx-nnnnnn”. The first four digits initially indicated an operator’s code, while the remaining six digits are unique to the subscriber.
How can I get Indian phone number?
Here is how you can get Indian virtual phone number:
- Step 1) Go to the virtual phone number provider’s website.
- Step 2) Sign up with your individual or business details.
- Step 3) Then buy any virtual phone number and start customizing the virtual business number settings.