A Singapore driving licence must be updated with the new address details within 28 days after moving house. This can be done at a Neighbourhood Police Post or Centre, or through the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA). Proof of the new address must be provided (for example a recent utility bill).
Where can I change my driving licence in Singapore?
You can either drop your original photo-card driving licence in the drop box provided at Traffic Police Headquarters or send your original driving licence via registered mail to: Testing & Licensing Branch, Traffic Police Headquarters, 10 Ubi Ave 3, Singapore 408865.
How much does it cost to replace your license in Singapore?
The fees for getting a replacement license is $25, and it can be paid using e-NETS or credit card. Applicants will receive their replacement Singapore Driving Licenses through registered mail within seven working days.
How can I convert Malaysian driving license to Singapore?
Apply for Conversion at Traffic Police Department
- Original and a photocopy of your passport and NRIC/Entry & Re-Entry Permit/Employment Pass/Dependant Pass/Social Visit Pass/Work Permit.
- Original and a photocopy of your valid Qualified Foreign Driving Licence.
- Processing fee of S$50.00 (Cashcard and NETS payment Only)
Can I use Malaysian driving license in Singapore?
Yes, foreigners can get a driving license in Singapore. … If you are staying in Singapore for less than a year, you can use your valid foreign driving license (class 2B, 3, or 3A) to drive in Singapore. To be able to do so, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Work Pass or Student Pass.
Can Malaysian PR drive in Singapore?
Are work pass holders who live in Malaysia allowed to drive Malaysian-registered vehicles into Singapore for daily use? Yes. However, you need to ensure that the vehicle is kept outside of Singapore for at least 6 hours a day. Work pass holders who live in Singapore should only drive Singapore-registered vehicles.
How long does it take to replace driving license Singapore?
10 Ubi Ave 3, Singapore 408865. The processing time is approximately 5 business days from the date of receipt of the application.
How long do replacement driving Licences take to arrive?
Remember it can take a week to receive a replacement driving licence if you apply online and up to three weeks if you apply via postal application.
How can I pass my driving test in Singapore?
Tips for passing your driving test in Singapore
- Take your test after booking out from camp. …
- Exaggerate actions when checking mirrors and blind spots. …
- Pick a strategic timing and location for your test. …
- Jam the emergency brake super hard when they call for it. …
- Be IN the waiting room, not outside it.
How can I convert my Malaysian driving license to international license?
To apply the International Driving Permit (IDP), you will need to prepare:
- Valid driving license with more than 1-year validity.
- Photocopy of the driving license (Both sides).
- Original and photocopy of Identity Card (Both sides).
- 1 passport size photographs.
- Complete Form JPJ L1 (Obtain & fill at JPJ office)
What is Class 3 license Singapore?
A Class 3 licence allows you to drive motor cars of unladen weight not exceeding 3000 kg with not more than 7 passengers, exclusive of the driver. It includes motor tractors and other motor vehicles of unladen weight not exceeding 2500 kg.