Who is the richest female in Indonesia?
5 Richest Women in Indonesia
- Kartini Muljadi. The first woman on the list has successfully hold the 48th rank in Forbes Indonesia’s 50 Richest for 2019. …
- Arini Subianto. …
- Shinta Widjaja Kamdani. …
- Megawati Sukarnoputri. …
- Sri Mulyani Indrawati.
Who is the richest female alive?
1. Francoise Bettencourt Meyers. French L’Oréal heiress Françoise Bettencourt Meyers is the richest woman in the world, according to Forbes.
Who is the richest single woman?
Here are the top 10 richest women in the world; net worths are as of March 5, 2021:
- #1 | Françoise Bettencourt Meyers & family. NET WORTH: $73.6 BILLION. …
- #2 | Alice Walton. …
- #3 | MacKenzie Scott. …
- #4 | Julia Koch & family. …
- #5 | Miriam Adelson. …
- #6 | Jacqueline Mars. …
- #7 | Yang Huiyan & family. …
- #8 | Susanne Klatten.
Who is the billionaire in Indonesia?
2020 Indonesia’s 50 Richest People
|Rank||Name||Net Worth (U.S. Dollars)|
|1||Robert Budi Hartono and Michael Bambang Hartono||38.8 billion|
|2||Widjaja family||11.9 billion|
|3||Prajogo Pangestu||6 billion|
|4||Anthoni Salim||5.9 billion|
Is Indonesia richer than Philippines?
In 2016, Philippines per capita GDP was close to two-thirds of that of Indonesia’s; the gap is even bigger in ppp–see table.
How Indonesians Became Richer Than Filipinos.
|Population||259 Million||102 Million|
|Per Capita GDP||$3,834||$2,640|
|Per Capita GDP in PPP||$10,385||$6,938|
Who is the world’s richest kid?
Prince George Alexander Louis – Net worth: $1 Billion
He is the richest kid in the world with a whopping net worth of over a billion dollars. Prince George, commonly known as Prince George of Cambridge, was born on July 22, 2013, and is the world’s richest kid.
Who is the richest teenager in the world?
Valentina Pinault: $7.1 Billion
At 13, Valentina Pinault is the richest teen on this list if not the world — although her net worth is based on her parents’ net worth. Not only is she the daughter of actress Salma Hayek, but her dad is Francois-Henri Pinault — a literal billionaire.
Who is the richest man in Africa?
As of September 2021, Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Africa. He has a net worth of 11.5 billion U.S. dollars and ranks 191 worldwide. From Nigeria, he is the founder and chairman of the Dangote Group, a large conglomerate operating in several sectors including cement and sugar.
Who is richest Youtuber in world?
Top 10 richest YouTubers in India and how much they earn in…
- Carry Minati has net worth of USD 4 million. …
- Amit Bhadana has net worth of USD 6.3 million. …
- Bhuvan Bam has net worth of USD 3 million. …
- Ashish Chanchlani has net worth of USD 4 million. …
- Gaurav Chaudhary has net worth of USD 45 million.
Who is the richest black woman?
Folorunsho Alakija also has a majority stake in DaySpring Property Development Company. Folorunsho Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $1 billion as of 2020.
Who is married to the world’s richest man?
Ms Scott was married to Mr Bezos for 25 years and helped him start Amazon in 1994.
Billionaire Mackenzie Scott marries science teacher
- MacKenzie Scott gives away $4.2bn in four months.
- Tech Tent: What next for stars of online retail?
- MacKenzie Scott donates $1.7bn since Bezos divorce.
How much money is rich in Indonesia?
In 2019, the median wealth per person increased to a six-year high of about 1.98 thousand U.S. dollars. In that year, about 82 percent of the Indonesian adult population had wealth under ten thousand U.S. dollars.
Is Indonesia safe?
Indonesia is mostly a safe country to travel to, though it still has its dangers from natural disasters to terrorism and petty theft. Be very cautious on the streets of Indonesia and plan your trip carefully.
Who is the richest man in Southeast Asia?
Number of billionaires by country
|Rank||Nation||Richest billionaire by country|
|1||Indonesia||Robert Budi Hartono|