Which medical field is the highest-paid in Malaysia?
- Heart Transplant Surgeon: Average Salary 29,400 MYR Per Month.
- Orthopedic Surgeon: Average Salary 27,400 MYR Per Month.
- Reconstructive Surgeon: Average Salary 26,500 MYR Per Month.
What type of doctor is paid the highest salary?
The highest-paid physician specialties
Specialists in plastic surgery earned the highest physician salary in 2020 — an average of $526,000. Orthopedics/orthopedic surgery is the next-highest specialty ($511,000 annually), followed by cardiology at $459,000 annually.
What is a doctor salary in Malaysia?
The national average salary for a Doctors is RM 5,000 in Malaysia.
|Ministry of Health Malaysia Doctor salaries – 3 salaries reported||MYR 3,500/mo|
|Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia Doctor salaries – 3 salaries reported||MYR 3,500/mo|
|Hospital Kuala Lumpur Doctor salaries – 2 salaries reported||MYR 6,050/mo|
How much does a government doctor earn in Malaysia?
Ministry of Health Malaysia Salaries
|Medical Officer salaries – 14 salaries reported||MYR 5,000/mo|
|Pharmacist salaries – 9 salaries reported||MYR 4,690/mo|
|Medical Doctor salaries – 8 salaries reported||MYR 6,000/mo|
|Medical Officer salaries – 5 salaries reported||MYR 4,300/mo|
Which course is best for future in Malaysia?
List of the Top 20 Courses in Malaysia with High Job Demand in the Future
- Computing & Information Technology (IT) Artificial Intelligence (Ai) or Intelligent Systems. …
- Financial Services. Accounting & Finance. …
- Engineering. Engineering. …
- Accounting. Accounting. …
- Marketing. …
- Business & Management. …
- Built Environment. …
What is the highest demand job in Malaysia?
Top 50 Future Jobs with High Demand in Malaysia
- Programmer or Software Engineers.
- Information Technology (IT) Specialists.
- Data Scientists/ Data Analysts / Data Engineers.
- Computer Science – Cybersecurity, Digital Forensics, Blockchain,
- Artificial Intelligence (Ai)
- Cloud Computing.
- Mobile App Developers.
Which country pays highest salary for doctors?
List of Highest Paying Countries for Doctors:
What are the lowest paid doctors?
The 10 Lowest-Paid Specialties
- Pediatrics $221,000 (down 5%)
- Family Medicine $236,000 (up 1%)
- Public Health & Preventive Medicine $237,000 (up 2%)
- Diabetes & Endocrinology $245,000 (up 4%)
- Infectious Disease $245,000 (steady)
- Internal Medicine $248,000 (down 1%)
- Allergy & Immunology $274,000 (down 9%)
Where doctors get paid the most?
Top 10 Countries with the Highest Salaries for Doctors
- New Zealand. Australia typically has an edge when it comes to high paying salaries for most professions than New Zealand. …
- Israel. …
- Germany. …
- The Netherlands. …
- United Kingdom. …
- Republic of Ireland. …
- Iceland. …
- The United States of America.
Is Doctor well paid in Malaysia?
Most candidates for this role have reported that their salary is around MYR 3,900. Average salaries for a Doctor are in the lower to mid range. We find the average salary of MYR 6,800 can indicate that there is potential to move up a little, however it may be less common to reach the highest salary for this role.
What is the highest paying job in Malaysia?
Top 10 highest paying jobs in Malaysia
- Medical Director. …
- C-suite roles. …
- Head of Shared Services. …
- Head of Sales. …
- Finance Director. …
- Head of Banking. …
- Engineering Director. …
- Human Resources Director.
How much do surgeons make in Malaysia?
Are there too many doctors in Malaysia?
He described Malaysia as the “champion in producing doctors”. The country has more doctors per capita than needed. As of last year, Health Minister Datuk Dr Adham Baba said, there was one doctor for every 454 persons in the country, surpassing the World Health Organisation recommendation of one for every 500 persons.
How much do surgeons earn?
How Much Does a Surgeon Make? Surgeons made a median salary of $208,000 in 2019. The best-paid 25 percent made $208,000 that year, while the lowest-paid 25 percent made $207,720.
How much does a neurosurgeon make in Malaysia?
An early career Neurosurgeon with 1-4 years of experience earns an average total compensation (includes tips, bonus, and overtime pay) of RM 300,000 based on 8 salaries. An experienced Neurosurgeon with 10-19 years of experience earns an average total compensation of RM 540,000 based on 10 salaries.