In Singapore, opening an electricity and water utilities accounts is done via SP Services. Setting up gas utilities (if not using LPG canister gas) via City Gas can be done by calling 1800-555-1661 after you receive confirmation that your SP Services account has been successfully set up.
How do I open a utility account in Singapore?
1. Setting Up Your SP Utilities Account Online
- Head to either the SP Services website or SP Utilities app (available on the Google Play and Apple Store)
- On the website: Click on “Open Utilities Account” and “Residential – Domestic”
- On the app: Go to “Explore” and “Open Utilities”
How can I get electricity connection in Singapore?
- To get electricity connection, you need to send applications to SP Services Ltd (SPSL) throughout the process.
- You can also visit the SPSL customer service centre for guidelines. …
- A Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) should make application on your behalf to SPSL through the SP eBusiness account.
How do I activate water and electricity BTO?
You can activate your supply or register your SP account in different ways. The easiest is to apply online via SP Group’s website. You will then select an appointment time for the SP technician to turn on the water and electricity supply.
How do I open a new SP account?
Step by Step Guide To Opening SP Utilities Account For Your New…
- Step 1: Go to SP Utilities website. …
- Step 2: Provide home address details. …
- Step 3: Provide personal details (via Singpass if possible) …
- Step 4: Choose an appointment date and time to open your SP Utilities account. …
- Step 5: Submission and appointment.
How much is electricity bill in Singapore?
At 25.8 cents per kwh, it is now priced at its highest since the first quarter of last year. For a family living in a four-room Housing Board flat, this means an estimated $2.66 increase in their average monthly electricity bill, to $87.83. These figures include the goods and services tax.
Which is the cheapest electricity supplier in Singapore?
|Energy Provider||Fixed Price (per kWh, incl. GST)|
|Pacific Light Energy||25.68¢|
How do I connect electricity to a new house?
Connecting electricity to a new house
All you need to do to organise an electricity connection is call your retailer or visit its website. Your electricity retailer will need your address and connection date but can take care of the rest from there.
Which is the best electricity provider in Singapore?
We have assessed the top 5 electricity providers in Singapore based on the pricing, flexibility, reliability, and being environment-friendly.
- Geneco (use referral code 81006901 for $20 OFF!) …
- iSwitch Pte Ltd. …
- Keppel Electric Pte Ltd. …
- Sembcorp Power Pte Ltd. …
- PacificLight Energy Pte Ltd.
How do I transfer utilities to tenants in Singapore?
For landlords who wish to transfer utilities to a tenant, you can submit a Change of Ownership/Tenancy Utilities Account Transfer Form, but both the landlord and tenant would need to agree on the meter readings as it would be needed to finalise the readings of the old account and start the new account.
How can I apply for water in Singapore?
Electricity and water supply are compulsory.
1. Submit Your SP Services Online Application
- Copies of your NRIC or FIN (both the front and back)
- Proof of occupancy of your home (e.g. your tenancy agreement)
- A completed and signed SP Services Application Form For Utilities Account (download one here)
How do I transfer utilities when buying a house?
Organise utilities connections for your new home – either tell your current utilities providers when you need connection at your new address, or call your new providers to arrange connection by the date you’ll be moving in.
What are some examples of utilities?
What Are Examples of Utilities?
- Natural gas.
- Sewage and sanitation.
Is SP services under government?
SP Group (abbreviation: SP) is a government-owned electricity and gas distribution company in Singapore.
How do I switch from SP to wholesale?
How do you switch to SP Group’s wholesale electricity plan? If you are still on SP Group, you can simply do so on their portal. If you are already with a retailer, you have to tell them you want to quit, and return to SP Group on their wholesale electricity plan.