When there is someone dies, we (Indonesian people) say “Saya (Kami) turut berduka cita” or also “Saya (Kami) ikut berduka cita” where in English say “Please accept my(our) condolences” or “I (We) are really sorry to hear that”.
How do you give condolences to rest in peace?
Please accept my deepest sympathies to you and your family. Rest In Peace, dear friend. Wishing you comfort and peace. My heart is saddened by your loss.
What can I say instead of deepest condolences?
What Can I Say Instead of Sorry for Your Loss?
- You are in my thoughts and I am here for you.
- Sending you my deepest condolences for the loss of your loved one.
- I am so terribly sorry you’re having to go through this.
- You have the support and love from all those close to you at this time.
How do you use condolences in a sentence?
Condolences sentence example
- He expressed condolences to all those affected by the bombing. …
- We convey our sincerest condolences to their family, friends and community. …
- Please accept our condolences on the passing of your brother. …
- We turned the phone over to Molly who wanted to offer her condolences to Howie.
How do I say condolence message?
Simple Condolence Messages
- My/our condolences on the passing of your father/mother/friend.
- Please accept our sincerest condolences. We are thinking of you.
- I was so sad to hear of your loss. My condolences.
What do you say for condolences in Islam?
Popular Islamic Condolences to Send a Loved One
- “So lose not heart nor despair.”
- “May Allah give you patience.”
- “May Allah give them an easy and pleasant journey and shower blessings on their grave.”
- “I pray the love of Allah enfolds you during your difficult times and He helps you heal with the passage of time.”
Can you say sincere condolences?
Here are some good ways you can sign a sympathy card instead of “with deepest sympathy”: “My sincere condolences for your loss.” “I’m sending my love to you and your family.” “I will be keeping you in my thoughts, and holding you in my heart.”
What is the difference between condolences and condolence?
Some were simply to express condolences. Condolences is sometimes used humorously, whereas condolence is not: Tell someone you’re from Buffalo, and you get the Look: If pity and condescension got it on, this is the baby they’d make.
What do you say when someone passes?
The best things to say when someone dies
- I’m so sorry for your loss.
- You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- They will be so missed.
- I’m very sorry to hear this tragic news.
- I’m shocked and saddened by this devastating news.
- I can’t imagine how you must feel right now.
- If you want to talk, I’m here at any time.